2009年8月25日火曜日

The new Coordinator for International Relations has arrived!

The new CIR came to Azuchi in August, his name is Giulio . Similarly to Elisa , the former CIR who worked until April 2009, Giulio is also from Italy.
From now on, Giulio will contribute to several activities promoted by our association, The following is a short introduction.

Hi, I am pleased to meet you. My name is Giulio and I was born and raised in Rome, from now on I will work as a Coordinator for International Relations in Azuchi Town Hall. When I was 16 years old I was able to do homestay in Anjo, a city close to Nagoya, and that started my interest in Japanese society.
Here in Azuchi I will do my best to deepen the understanding of cultural differences among Italy, Japan, America and the like.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿